Manduka Yoga Mat Lifetime Guarantee
Manduka guarantees the Manduka Black Mat PRO yoga mat and the Manduka Black Mat PROlite yoga mat, to be free of manufacturer defects and to last a lifetime, if used and cared for properly. Should you be unsatisfied with a Manduka PRO Series yoga mat at the time its received, Manduka will replace the product, regardless of where it was purchased. If the product wears out from regular use, under normal conditions, Manduka will replace the product, regardless of where if was purchased. Damage resulting from improper handling or care, post-purchase, modifications, alterations, negligence, and use for a purpose other than for which it was designed, are not covered by the Manduka Warranty.
Examples of Acceptable Criteria/Covered under Warranty:
* Surface imperfections, such as gouges, slices, divits at the time of purchase
* Worn out or peeling top or bottom surface
* Undefined surface pattern (no fabric-like finish)
* Uneven pattern alignment or crooked edges
* Mats purchased after September 1st, 2008
Examples of Unacceptable Criteria/Not Covered under Warranty:
* Damage from excessive amounts of water or other liquids
* Improper cleaning (i.e. harsh chemicals, damage from a washing machine)
* Damage from use other than yoga or similar fitness activities
* Extended exposure to direct sunlight
* Creases/Folds from improper handing and/or storing
* Mats purchased before September 1st, 2008
If you would like to request a replacement yoga mat, please visit the Manduka website to report the problem. Manduka will review the submission, determine if the PRO Series yoga mat falls under our Lifetime Guarantee program criteria, and provide further instruction. You will receive a response to your inquiry within 2 business days.